Experimenting with using Mozilla Hubs to display participant made work.
Quick notes of findings so far:
- Nice social space for ongoing change and production
- Hubs can’t cope with scanned models (even decimated) in project engine Spoke
- Objects can be placed and pinned via user upload. This is much easier to do in VR, but involves migrating files to headset. Rotation and precision placement is really awkward in a browser
- You need to be logged in to an account to pin objects in Hubs. Same account can pin via multiple users in the space
- Need to experiment with others to explore and discuss the process in a group setting
- Open to outside influence